I have always been a fan of healthy methods for getting rid of acne, wrinkles, dark spots or any other thing on my face. At the end of the day, my face is what people see first when they meet me. If you just need to wash your face with the below lotion to have some great results, why not doing it?
We all have had our days where we wake up and suddenly notice a spot on our face. These are just a nightmare and we start putting on some make up (for women); cream and all sorts of remedies.
Unfortunately make up does not solve our main issue. The spot, wrinkle or acne is still there everyday I wake up. We are almost imprisoned with this condition for the rest of the week at the minimum and most of the time for almost a fortnight.
I have to say that I get a little …. how can say this …. a little bit shy, complexed, annoyed, crazy when I see my face in the mirror with these.
The good news is that there is a solution that works for most of us.
You can use a parsley based natural remedy. It will cleanse you face and removing most of the imperfections. The lotion that I’ll describe below can also be used on any other part of your body. For instance you can use it on your back for acne etc.
Why is parsley so powerful
Parsley has some unique properties that will fight acne and pimples, and skin toning. I highlight some of these are below.
- First it is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Second, it contains essential oils which have potassium and manganese – No need to buy essential oils.
- Third it has regenerative properties and whitening – Exactly what we need.
- Fourth, it does eliminate swelling irritation and refreshes the skin.
- And it also has other properties such a lowering fever, cure some kidney disease, reduce eye inflammation, and it is used for diabetes and…. fight impotence.
Fight face irregularities with these ingredients
Here are the ingredients that I use for my face super wrinkle, spot and acne fighting mixture.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley leaves. Make sure that the parsley is fresh.
- 200 ml of water – better bottled water but tap water can do.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or apple cider vinegar (ACV). This will add a little acidity to the lotion, but not too much.
First get the water to the boiling point, but do not boil it. Now, add the chopped parsley. Allow the parsley to simmer in this semi boiling water for about 15 minutes.
When done, just turn off and let the lotion to cool off. You can add the lemon juice or the ACV.
Mix everything up. Put the lotion in the fridge..
Wash your face with the lotion
What you want to do is to apply the lotion your face twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
The best way is to apply the mixture on each spot. But there is no harm to wash your face with the lotion.
I have also applied the lotion on dark circles. But the preparation is different. I do not use lemon or ACV. I just use water and parsley. That’s all.
So if you have these dark circles, double the ingredients. When you cool off the parsley and water, pour half the mixture in a bowl and put it in the fridge. This is for the dark circles.
Then add lemon or ACV to the rest of the lotion and continue as described above.
I usually use a cotton swab to apply around my eye area for dark circles and leave it to dry for 5 minutes. Then rinse. But if you prefer, you can wash your face with the solution.
Please do not forget to share this ‘recipe’ and leave a comment with your ideas.