Do moles, skin labels, stopped up pores or skin breakouts trouble you?
It is common to develop skin problems at any point in your life due to changes in your lifestyle and hormones. There are thousands of skin and beauty care products that promise to give you clear and glowing skin. Instead of relying on these products, you can attempt some simple and easy home remedies to improve the overall health and appearance of your skin.
In addition we give you natural remedies for common skin problems. They can contribute to your goal of achieving healthy, clear skin.
- Garlic. You can remove a wart in two weeks with the use of crushed garlic and garlic juice. Rub crushed garlic on the wart every night and put a bandage over it. You should also apply garlic juice to the wart twice a day.
- Pure Raw Honey. The benefits of honey are numerous and wart removal is one of them. All you have to do is rub honey on the wart at night and wrap it with a bandage. The honey will slowly remove the wart. There are even cases of warts not returning after honey had been used to treat them.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is another natural wart remover. Like most natural wart removers, you apply apple cider vinegar at night. You soak a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and hold it in place with a bandage. You can leave it for 24 hours, although you should replace it every day. The wart will slowly shrivel up and disappear.
- Bananas. Bananas are the easiest method to remove warts. All you need to do is rub the wart every night with a banana peel. Do this for two weeks. The wart will disappear.
- Tea Tree Oil. This process is a bit slower than most (up to one month) but is much safer for skin tags around the eyes. All you need to do is soak a cotton ball with water and add a couple of drops of tea tree oil. Then you dab the cotton ball on the skin tag and cover with a bandage. You repeat this process two to three times a day.
- Baking Soda and Castor Oil. Castor oil and baking soda make a great combination. It is perfect for removing skin tags. You mix the baking soda and castor oil together so that it forms a paste. You then apply the paste to the skin tag and cover it with a bandage. Repeat the process two to three times a day. You can store the extra paste in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
- Horseradish. Horseradish is an excellent dark spot remover. If you mix horseradish with vinegar, it will slowly remove the dark spot on your skin. Mix vinegar and horseradish together and apply to the dark spot daily. The dark spots will slowly disappear.
- Lemon. Lemon is another dark spot remover. Soak a cotton ball in lemon juice and rub it on the dark spot twice a day. The lemon will naturally remove the dark spot.
- Aloe Vera. Aloe is a great substance for removing dark spots. All you need to do is put fresh aloe on the dark spot and leave it on for 30 minutes. We recommend that you use the inner gel of fresh aloe that you can grow almost anywhere as a house plant.