So many studies have pointed out that drinking Coca-Cola or Pepsi Cola is so toxic for the body that we may all need to stop drinking it.

This goes without saying that drinking too many soft drinks is bad for us. If you think of it, the studies I am speaking about illustrated that these drinks are so toxic they can actually be used as pesticides.

The worse bit is we all know this and I include myself in this. Places such as India are using it for that very purpose, and not for drinking!

So if you want to drink a fizzy drink, then you’re better making your own using one of the below devices.

At least you can control the water quality and the type of taste you want. You can make your own taste out of organic produce, thus canceling the majority of the pesticide type chemicals.Not so toxic fizzy drink and soda maker


What do Indian farmers do?

Indian farmers are now turning to soft drinks such as Coca-Cola and Pepsi instead of their regular pesticides. For them, it is a much cheaper option and actually does a better job.
Coca-Cola and Pepsi are so full of sugars and concentrates that some of the chemicals have very good pesticidal qualities.

Research carried out by the Centre for Science and Environment in 2013, has shown that out of the 12 soft drink samples that were tested, all 12 contained traces of toxic pesticides and insecticides.

So toxic that they exceed EEC limits

3 main chemicals in each of the above samples had pesticides and the quantities of these chemicals were alarming – they were all well above the EEC (European Economic Community) limit as follows:

  • Malathion Exceeded the safe limit by 87 times
  • Lindane – Exceeded the safe limit by 21 times
  • Chlorpyrifos – Exceeded the safe limit by 42 times

In conclusion to their tests, Coca-Cola overall exceeded the safe limit by 45 times, whereas Pepsi was slightly lower at 37.

Still, both of these figures are frankly disgusting and ever more worrying. As a result of ingested these toxic chemicals, it is known to cause Cancers, infertility, birth defects in unborn children, nerve damage, immunodeficiency illnesses, and brain damage.

What do these corporations say about being so toxic?

Funnily enough, both Pepsi and Coca-Cola denied that their drinks can be used as pesticides.

They claim that the success rate is more likely down to the drink being a sugar syrup, and so can attract ants and other insects which will, in turn, eat the pests that are damaging the crops.

Regardless of all of this, it is definitely clear that these soft drinks are incredibly toxic and we need to seriously reconsider consuming them.

What can we use these drinks for?

Instead, why don’t we look at some of the other great uses for Coca-Cola and Pepsi, because we sure as hell shouldn’t be drinking them?

  1. Polishing metalwork such as copper and brass.
  2. Removing stains such as grease, blood, and oil from clothing.
  3. Clean your car battery terminals.
  4. Soaking old pennies to give them a clean.
  5. Deter slugs and snails from eating your prized vegetables and flowers.
  6. Removing and fading hair-dye.
  7. Cleaning burnt and carbonized pans. Leave it in overnight and you should find it easy to clean the following day.
  8. Cleaning the grout between the kitchen and bathroom tiles.
  9. A kids science experiment – When their tooth falls out, place it in a pot of Coca-Cola and eventually it will dissolve!
  10. Descaling your kettle.

Now you know why I would advise you not to drink fizzy drinks. I mentioned only of the most well-known brands but think of it. If you buy cheap fizzy drinks, what would be the concentration of these so toxic chemicals?

Do not forget, the cheaper the fizzy drinks are, the higher the chemical concentration. So maybe it is advisable to avoid these at all costs.

And if you are still wanting to drink the fizzy drinks, then go and buy one of those devices that make them. I provided you with a link at the beginning of the article.

See you soon in another Omigy article.



error: Content is protected !!