You can easily reduce 1 cm of your waist size a day with this very effective recipe.
Before moving on to the amazing weight loss recipe, we want to show you why the ingredients included in it make this concoction so great.
A short overview of the effectiveness of the ingredients included:
- High in fiber, a fat-fighting nutrient that controls hunger, reduces cravings and aids in digestion.
- High in vitamin C, which allows the body to absorb more calcium and calcium has been recently shown to not only build stronger bones but also prevent the storage of fat.
- Control high blood pressure, purify the blood, prevent constipation, and regulate blood sugar.
- It contains protein, water, energy, fiber, sugars, and various vitamins and minerals.
- A good source of folate, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin C, and vitamin B6.
- It is believed to have the ability to mobilize stored fat, which can lead to a gradual decrease in weight.
- Improves digestion.
- Rich in vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, iron, calcium, vitamin B12, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Usually, the roots of this plant are used in a regular diet, but its slightly piquant and very delicious young leaves are also included.
- It is often used as an addition to meals, especially fatty food because it aids in their digestion.
- Cleanses the organism, boosts metabolism, eliminates tiredness, and it is highly recommended to diabetics.
- Instigates the progress and procreation of the good bacteria in the bowels.
The fresh root of horseradish can be used throughout the whole year if it is stored in the basement or temporarily buried under wet soil. If you’ve bought a larger horseradish root, you can shred the needed amount, wrap the rest of it in aluminum foil and place it in the fridge.
You can also keep the freshness of shredded horseradish for whole 3 weeks if you mix it with 1 teaspoon of sugar and 4 tablespoons of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. The shredded horseradish can stay fresh for 3 weeks if stored in a tightly closed jar in the fridge.
- 125 g horseradish
- 3 lemons (not sprayed with pesticides and fungicides)
- 3 tablespoons of honey
First, shred 125 g of horseradish, wash the lemons well and remove their seeds. Place the shredded horseradish and the lemons, together with their peel, in a blender and mix until you obtain a fine mixture.
Add the honey and mix again.
Place the mixture in a glass jar, close it tightly and keep it in the fridge.
Consume 1 teaspoon of the mixture, twice a day, together with meals.
This concoction should be consumed for 3 weeks and your waist size will start decreasing right away.