Beside having the capacity to fling watch your most loved Netflix arrangement… there truly isn’t anything pleasurable about being wiped out.
Watery eyes. Sinus pressure. Sneezing and sniffling. The list can go on and on (unfortunately), which is why it is super important for you to have a strong and effective immune system to keep you illness-free!
You were likely taught to cover your cough, sneeze in your elbow, wash your hands and disinfect germ-laden surfaces.
Protecting yourself from icky illnesses starts from within!
Here is how to build a strong immune system from the inside out:
1. Eat Whole Foods – These help protect your cells from free-radical damage.
- Organic fruits and vegetables are packed with antioxidants that protect against free-radical damage.
2. Exercise – Increases leukocyte levels that fight off infection.
- Aim for 30 minutes of daily movement, such as a brisk walk.
3. Relax – Yoga, t’ai chi and other relaxation techniques boosts your immunity and improves your sleep.
- Too much stress exposes your body to elevated levels of cortisol and adrenaline, which suppress immunity.
Now it’s time to take it up a notch!
These supplements, foods and herbs can help support and encourage a more robust and responsive immune system. Incorporating these into your daily care routine can certainly increase your body’s ability to fight off infection and illness and keep you incredibly healthy!
8 Must-Have Immunity Boosters:
|Vitamin C & D||
Help others boost their health by SHARING this article with them now!