This powerful combination of baking soda and honey is very effective in treating many diseases, but do you know what this mixture can do to your skin? You will find the answer in this article.
The recipe that we suggest in this article is the best face mask you can even try! It will help you get rid of acne, dark circles, blackheads and you will get beautiful skin like never before. For this recipe, you need two ingredients: baking soda and honey.
Baking soda gives amazing properties to this mask, as it will exfoliate the skin, and help you get rid of dead skin cells and all kinds of unnecessary deposits on your face.It will make your skin smoother, cleaner and fresher after the first use.
Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it’s excellent for acne treatment and prevention. It is also great for slowing down aging because it is full of antioxidants.It is gentle, so it is good even for those with sensitive skin. Honey also tightens pores in the skin and brightens up the skin, giving it a youthful appearance.
This is how you can prepare this excellent exfoliating face mask:
- 4 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 2 teaspoons water (or less, just enough to form a thick paste)
- Pour baking soda into a clean glass container. Add the honey. Now slowly add water a very small amount at a time, and using the handle of a spoon, form mixture into a thick paste.
- Apply paste onto clean skin of face taking care to avoid eyes and nostril area. Allow the paste to sit for 10- 15min. It will begin to feel drier, but not hard or too tight. You may feel a very slight tingle.
- Moisten a washcloth with warm water, wring it out, and buff the paste off face using gentle circular motions. Then rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- Any leftover mixture can be used the next day or two. Just add a little water if it has hardened. Or, add water to the leftover paste and use in the shower on your body as an exfoliator.
You can use this mask once a week, and the results will amaze you!