No black garlic is not broken and it’s not for disposal. It is made from ordinary garlic which is aging with the process of fermentation.
Black garlic first appeared in Asia and won the stomachs of all gourmets and chefs worldwide.
How to prepare black garlic at home?
Take a few bulbs of garlic and distribute them in a container that is closed tightly. Earlier wrap them in aluminum foil.
Within 2 months keep them at 60 degrees.
Some use pots for slow digestion, and if you do this in the winter, you can put the pot near a heater.
Garlic will become softer, will get the caramelized texture and taste like dried fruit.
Why black garlic is healthy?
– It contains high levels of antioxidants.
– Has antibacterial, antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Accelerates wound healing.
– Stimulates the heart.
– Black garlic helps to deal with insomnia.
– It stabilizes blood pressure.
– Regulates blood sugar and blood cholesterol.
– It protects the body from free radicals 10 times more effective than ordinary garlic.
– It helps with all respiratory diseases.