As reported by an English scientist, hair dyes contain chemicals that can be correlated with cancer. 87 to 100 women, who died their hair during a long-time period, have suffered breast cancer.
Percentage of women suffering from ovarian cancer, who have colored their hair from 1 to 4 times in a year, has decreased to 70%.
Using natural products will not give the same lasting effect but they will for sure make the hair stronger and less damaged. The National Institute of Cancer has found that more than 5000 chemical products in regular hair dyes and a large number of them are carcinogenic.
Coffee has beneficial effects and it is totally natural. Natural coffee can give you the expected results, it can also help your hair to grow. As stated in a study published by the International Magazine of Dermatology in January 2007, coffee is really helping in the process of hair growth.
How To Use Coffee To Dye Your Hair
1. Make a truly strong organic coffee, for example, espresso, because some of the non-organic coffees contain chemical products.
2. Leave it to cool down for a while.
3. Make a mixture that contains 2 teaspoons of organic coffee, 2 cups natural conditioner and 1 cup of previously prepared cold coffee.
1. First, wash your hair with shampoo and then apply the coffee on your hair.
2. Leave it to stay on your hair for 20 minutes.
3. Then rinse off the coffee from your hair by using apple cider vinegar because it will fix the color of your hair.
4. After that, you should wash your hair with lukewarm water. If you are not satisfied with the results then you can repeat the procedure for several days and you’ll notice amazing results very quickly!