Chocolate cake is the most loved by almost everyone, the rich taste can be a real treat for your dessert.
However, this cake is very rich in fats and sugar, so if you are the health-conscious type you may not want to consume more than a small piece of the cake at any given time.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa powder) — 5 tablespoons
- Baking powder — 2 teaspoons
- Avocado or coconut oil — 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract — 2 teaspoons
- Ripe avocado (mashed) — 2
- White vinegar — 2 tablespoons
- Raw sugar cane or coconut sugar — 2 cups
- Confectionery sugar — 2 cups or less
- First, preheat your oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
- Next flour and grease cake pans of a size of 9 inches.
- Get a large bowl and whisk your dark chocolate cocoa powder, baking powder, avocado oil, ripe avocado, and vanilla extract.
- Get another bowl and add the other ingredients in it, whisk them thoroughly and add your sugar.
- Add the avocado mix onto the flour mix and whisk until you get a smooth, homogeneous mixture.
- Put this mix in equal parts onto your cake pans and bake.
- Once the cakes are baked, let them cool in their respective pans before frosting.