What is better than a warm batch of brownies coming straight from the oven? A bach of warm gooey brownies made from you using only three ingredients!
Boxed mixes don’t even hold up to this incredible recipe, and once you get a taste of how easy and tasty these homemade brownies are, you’ll never again use a mix ever again.
This recipe is just as quick and easy and costs less than your store-bought brownie mix, and it has the homemade taste that bought brownie mixes just don’t have. What we’re trying to say is that this simple brownie recipe has it all – taste, ease and that homemade flavor.
– 400 grams of Nutella or any chocolate cream
– 60 grams of self-raising flour
– 2 large eggs
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Combine all three ingredients in a bowl and mix them together
2. Put a baking paper into the baking pan and pour the mixture on top of it
3. Bake at 350*C for about 25 minutes
4. When they are done cool them for a few minutes and cut them into pieces
And because this recipe is so straight-forward, it also can be a major time saver! It only takes a minute to combine all of the three simple ingredients and 25 minutes to bake the homemade brownies – or less, if you like them a little softer in the center.
We can’t wait to try this after dinner tonight. These three-ingredient brownies are the perfect surprise dessert to sweeten up in a flash after your meal. Trust us, your family will thank you.