This hand crafted lavender mint lip emollient formula is astonishing! As opposed to putting harmful chemicals onto your skin and mouth, attempt this formula! It gives sustenance and hydration to dry, split lips without the negative symptoms! Attempt it today!
Homemade Lavender Mint Lip Balm
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Beeswax
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 7 drops peppermint essential oil
- 7 drops lavender essential oil
- Lip Balm Tins or Lip Balm Tubes
- In a small pot over medium low heat melt beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter. Use chopstick or other small, long stick to stir.
- Remove from heat and add lavender and peppermint oils. Whisk well with chopstick and try to distribute oil throughout the mixture – this is tricky
- Pour quickly into tins or jars. Let cool on counter till hard.