On the off chance that you have neglected to shield yourself from sun, here are some advices which will help you to ease the sunburns and will make you feel better.
Burns from the sun can be reduced on the following 10 ways:
- Honey – Honey is natural antiseptic and it is great for the damaged skin. Place it on the burned skin, cover it with gauze and everything will be fine.
- Apple cider vinegar and water in equal proportions – Put equal parts of vinegar and water in bottle sprayer and whenever you feel unbearable heat on the skin, spray it with the solution. The first few days the skin is very sensitive and every move hurts so try to cool it and nurture it with this solution, it will perfectly calm it and will relieve the itching.
- Coating from cold yogurt – Yogurt helps the skin to heal faster in this condition. The colder the yogurt is the more it will relax the skin. Apply to yourself cold yogurt and after 10 minutes wipe it off with cloth.
- Lotions based on milk for hydration – Proteins and fat from milk soothe the affected areas of the skin and make protective layer, so rub yourself with milk or moisturizing creams from this type.
- Oat flakes against itching – If the burned parts from the skin areas unbearable itch you try to bath yourself in oat flakes. It will completely relive the itching and will soothe the burned skin. Pour milk in oats and then blend it, put the resulting mix into lukewarm water. Dive into this bath and remain inside for 10 minutes.
- Aloe Vera – Cool well the aloe Vera gel before applying it on the burned skin. It will protect you from peeling. You can make frozen coatings: place the gel into molds and leave them to freeze. With these ice coatings rub the burned area and it may help you if swellings are present.
- Wear easy and comfortable clothes – Do not dress yourself in tight clothing which will tight you and make you heat, dress yourself into something more easy and comfortable. Your skin needs to breathe in order to recover faster.
- Wet wipes – Wet wipes for children may temporarily ease the pain so, just simply place them on the burned skin until they absorb heat and then change them.
- Drink liquids – In the first 48 hours after burning, increase your intake of liquids which you daily enter inside your organism. You must be hydrated in order to heal faster.
- Coatings of black tea – Make coatings from black tea, because they derive the heat and release you from pain on very simple way. All you need to do is to boil some black tea bags and to let them cool for a while. Wet soft cloth inside the cooled tea and place it as coating on the critical places.