The cinnamon is thought to be a significant helpful plant. It has discovered its place in numerous parts – from the culinary area to the therapeutic and even enlivening segment.
Because it has such a pleasant smell and a tasty flavor, it can adapt itself literally anywhere.
This spice can also be used in the garden when it comes to cuttings of roots, destroying pests and preventing seedlings fungus. The cinnamon is nothing like the aggressive chemicals.
It is soothing, healthy, safe and cheap, and if you still haven’t quite figured out how to use it in your everyday life, here are some tips and tricks about it.
1. The seedlings and any kind of seed can be easily harmed or threatened by disease, so this is why the cinnamon should act here. These problems occur mostly because of inadequate soil or various fungus, but the cinnamon can make all of that go away.
Just sprinkle some cinnamon on the soil over the seeds for quick, easy, permanent and effective results.
2. When the wild mushrooms appear among the flowers, they are pretty difficult to handle. They are pretty much fungus so the cinnamon if it is dusted all over them, will reduce the unintentional growth of the mushrooms.
3. If you want to strengthen the roots and encourage their growth the cinnamon will work incredibly for you and note that it is much cheaper too. Just sprinkle some cinnamon on the stem of the plant when you do plant the cutting and be amazed by the results.
4. The most damaging and annoying thing that can happen to the soil and the plants are the ants, so make sure you use cinnamon to get rid of them. They are absolutely repulsed by the cinnamon and by putting some in your garden, they will be gone for good.
5. If you happen to have a plant that is injured, you can help it get better. Help it heal faster by applying some cinnamon on the area that is damaged. This will not only heal the plant but will make the fungus stay away.
6. As much as it is a miracle worker in the garden, the cinnamon can be used for the inside plants too. To keep away from molds and mildew, just take some cinnamon and sprinkle it around on the plant’s soil. This can even keep the gnats away as well.
We feel that after this it is needless to say that the cinnamon is much needed, in all aspects of our lives, so the more of it you have, the better!
Via [Secret Nutritions]