Garlic is useful for many properties, including anti-cancer. As Tibetan tradition, garlic is one of the most important ingredients in ancient medicine. It helps you in weight loss and cleansing the body.
Garlic can speed up your metabolism also. It can also fight the damage that free radicals cause to the body. Here is how garlic can cure high cholesterol and other illnesses.
When you peel, cut, or crush garlic, it begins to spread a sharp smell. This is because of glycosides. Glycosides are sulfur compounds that are the main components and that contribute to the characteristics of this strong smell.
In 1892, according to some studies was confirmed that garlic consists of unsaturated sulfur compounds as well as an anti-bacterial chemical called allicin. A few years later, a further compound was found, which had unscented needle-shaped crystals. These crystals were called alliin. Even though this compound has no anti-bacterial properties, scientists found that by adding the enzyme to fresh garlic, its anti-bacterial action gets to be enhanced.
Garlic consists of six potent and powerful phenylpropanoids that have been isolated from its peel.
There are also many other benefits of garlic that most of the people are not aware of. Here are some of these health benefits for your attention:
- Fatty deposits are eliminated from the body.
- It decreases LDL cholesterol and increases HDL cholesterol.
- Lowers triglycerides in the blood.
- Averts the formation of blood clots.
- It purifies the liver and improves its function.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Strengthens the immune system and fight free radicals.
A TREATMENT BASED ON GARLIC RECIPE
In order to prepare this ancient Tibetan cure, you have to begin by filling up a glass bottle with 1 liter of alcohol at 70 degrees together with 350 grams of raw, peeled, and chopped garlic.
After that, close the lid tightly. Leave it to stay in the fridge for ten days. You ought to filter the liquid. The liquid should have greenish in color. This can be done with a cloth. When you have filtered the liquid, leave it in the fridge for another three days before starting the treatment. You must drink this liquid with a little water, twenty minutes prior to your main meals.
- On the first day, you should take one drop before breakfast, two drops before lunch, and three drops before dinner.
- From the second to the sixth day, you should increase your daily dose until you get to 15 drops before breakfast, 14 before lunch, and 13 before dinner.
- From the seventh to tenth day, you will have to decrease the doses, reaching three drops before breakfast, two before lunch, and one before dinner.