Cleansing the body of toxins, especially the lungs, it’s great because it helps the proper functioning, and then we feel much better. Smokers should pay special attention to these tips.Good lung function leads to better health and mood, and their occasional cleaning is great because every day we breathe various impurities from the air. Cleansing treatment lasts for three days, but it does not hurt that some of the items include a regular routine.
THE THREE-DAY DETOXIFICATION:
– Two days before the start of the cleaning stop to eat and drink dairy products. The body must be cleaned of toxins from these products accumulated in the body.
– On the first day regimen drink a cup of herbal tea before bed. This will release toxins from the bowels. Keep in mind that the lungs during cleaning should not be burden with heavy physical activity.
– Before breakfast, drink 300 ml of water with two squeezed lemons. Then drink a 300 ml glass of grapefruit juice, but if the taste is too unpleasant to you, drink the same amount of pineapple juice. Juices of these fruits contain natural antioxidant that improves the functioning of the respiratory system.
– Between breakfast and lunch, drink 300 ml of carrot juice, because it will help to alkalize the blood during the three days of cleaning.
– At lunchtime drink 400 ml juice rich in potassium, because it acts as a tonic to clean the inside. Potassium is contained in bananas, apricots, pears…
– Before bedtime drink 400 ml of cranberry juice, it will help in the fight against bacteria in the lungs that can cause infection.
– Relax for 20 minutes in a hot bath for three days because toxins can be removed from the body through sweating.
– In a container with boiling water put five to ten drops of essential oil of eucalyptus and inhale with a towel over the head. Inhale the steam until the water cools down.