In our try to save money and energy, we stopped using old standard light bulbs and replaced them with the eco-friendly energy-saving ones.
We don’t know that these so-called eco-friendly bulbs are actually toxic and detrimental to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency created an emergency protocol in case of a bulb breakage because of the harmful gas being released.
A study at the Fraunhofer Wilhelm Klauditz Institute for German’s Federal Environment Agency, this gas emits 20 times more the allowed amount of mercury.
Energy-efficient light bulbs have been associated with anxiety, migraines, fatigue, dizziness, lack of concentration, and seizures.
Reasons why you need to switch back to incandescent or led lights:
- An excessive amount of mercury
- Mercury is a neurotoxin that harms the brain, nervous system, kidneys, liver, is related to anxiety, insomnia, memory loss, cancer, tremors, and Alzheimer’s.
- Cancer-causing chemicals
Study done at Berlin Germany’s Alab Laboratory, the energy-efficient bulbs are filled with cancer-causing chemicals:
- phenol, and
- UV rays
They emit UV-B and UV-C radiation – harmful to the skin and eyes with a negative effect on the entire immune system and prevents the formation of vitamin D3.
Via : http://runhealthylifestyle.com/