To be honest with you, I really think that you’ll be shocked when we tell you that even the slightest damage to the tooth is a problem related to an organ in your body.
Yes, which means that you should be very careful and take a look at the article below – to find out more about this! Here’s what you need to know – well, according to the experts, the upper and lower incisors (first and second) reflect the state of the kidneys, bladder, ears and canine teeth – of the liver and gallbladder.
Information about the lung and colon carry a small root 4 and 5, for the stomach, spleen, and pancreas – the big root 6 and 7, and so-called “Wisdom teeth” – may predict the state of the heart and small intestine.
But, don’t get us wrong, not always internal diseases are accompanied by damage to the teeth, which are found in a review of the dentist. Sometimes the patient complains of discomfort in the perfectly healthy in appearance tooth and often ached on the places where teeth have long been removed.
This is the so-called Phantom pain, which is the most accurate signal that the body submitted. This happens because signals from diseased organs enter the reflex area of a corresponding tooth. If you know about these relationships can easily detect the diseased organ. You should also know that between the internal organs and the mouth there is a close relation.
What does this mean? Well, diseased teeth often cause headaches. So, if the inflammatory process is in the root of the tooth, the pain may be in the parietal region. The lesions of maxillary incisor teeth cause pain in the frontal-temporal area and diseased canines. And, you should also know that diseases of the teeth of the lower jaw may occur with pain “spilled” character. And there is no other salvation from a migraine unless examination by a dentist.
- Here’s what you need to know – well, the pain in the first and second incisor (upper and lower) testify to chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis, and otitis. If you worry the first incisor, maybe thinking about tonsillitis, osteochondrosis, prostatitis, disability to the hip joint. In cholecystitis or hepatitis, canine teeth signaled a constant dull pain.
- And, for pains in the fourth and fifth teeth root, the reasons may be chronic pneumonia, colitis, long flowing dysbacteriosis, allergic reaction (asthma, rhinosinusitis, respiratory allergy).
- But, if you have pain in fourth teeth, top and bottom, you probably have problems with your knee joints, shoulder, elbow, beam-ring), it may be suffering from inflammatory processes with chronic nature of the type of arthritis, diseases of the colon – polyposis, diverticulosis.
- The sixth and seventh teeth ache in chronic gastritis, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, long flowing anemia, chronic pancreatitis.
- The pain in the sixth upper teeth is usually related to sinusitis tonsillitis, diseases of the pharynx in mastopathy, tumors in the thyroid gland, inflammation of the spleen and ovaries. And six lower teeth give a signal that there is a problem with the arteries, atherosclerosis.
- The experts say that the following seven lower teeth are responsible for problems with veins (varicosis, hemorrhoids), lung (chronic pneumonia, bronchitis, bronchial asthma), signaled of polyps in the colon.
- And, you should know that if you have problems with your “Wisdom teeth”, you should be worried, because they’re related to coronary heart disease, congenital defect and other cardiac diseases are areas of the sages. Tartar can direct attention to the doctor’s endocrine system to gastric ulcer disease.
The experts also say that your teeth are also related to your character. Here’s what you need to know:
- Equal teeth are a sign of eloquence of the holder.
- People who think a lot have teeth with an uneven height.
- People who have long teeth are usually greedy and angry.
- Small, sharp and rare – evidence of deceit and cunning.
- If a person has big gaps between teeth, then, its character is purposeless.
- People with a distance between the upper incisors have always thought it jolly and frivolous.
- Holders of large healthy teeth are generally good and brave people.
Via : http://www.justamazingrecipes.com/