We all hate our cellulite, even if we don’t know what it is.
And almost everyone has cellulite. Cellulite is made up of water, fat and cellular waste. It generally appears on the thighs first, and then sometimes arms, hips, and stomach.
Cellulite looks like a series of ripples or dimples on the skin. It affects mostly women which we think is very unfair! Cellulite can be genetic, through a lack of exercise, from an excess of caffeine, alcohol, processed and fatty foods, and a generally unhealthy and bad diet.
There is no medical cure for cellulite although many beauty salons offer very expensive treatments. Natural health practitioners have a healthy and natural remedy that really works! And you probably have these ingredients in your grocery cupboard. It is easy to buy them if you don’t.
You can make your own rosemary alcohol to treat cellulite. Rosemary has incredible natural healing properties. It is best to grow your own if you can, or buy it organic.
What does rosemary do?
- Removes cellulite
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Relieves pain of bumps and bruises
- Aids circulation.
- It can reduce varicose veins and leg heaviness.
- Good for rheumatism, lumbago, and sprains
- Boosts your immune system.
- Prevents hair loss.
Ingredients for rosemary alcohol.
- A glass container
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves, and flowers.
- Alcohol. (for wounds)
- Fill the glass container with freshly picked rosemary.
- You can add the whole plant or break it into pieces.
- Cover it with 96% alcohol, sold in pharmacies.
- Close the container.
- Leave it for two weeks in a dark place.
After two weeks, although you can leave it longer, strain the mixture. Keep the strained mixture in the same glass container. Rub it externally on your cellulite. Massage gently, daily, and if you can, twice daily. It is good to do it before you go to sleep and after your morning shower.
Your cellulite will slowly start to disappear.
If you have cellulite, try this. It works.